After receiving control and determining the response rates, followed by data entry, data analysis and reporting is an important sub-process that produces decision-relevant results from the employee survey for the first time.
(1) Automated and semi-automated data evaluation
The evaluation of the entered data is carried out by different tools and software solutions, which ISPA consult GmbH provides and applies for the situation specific for the customer.
(2) Choice between different report forms
We offer different reporting forms:
- Complete or detailed reports, graphically detailed, with frequency distributions and mean values for individual items. Overall reports are particularly suitable for the compact presentation of data at the group or company level. Detailed reports are used to present data to subordinate company or evaluation units (business / functional areas, regions, locations, departments).
- Statistical data tables (frequency distributions, means, medians, standard deviations, variances). These table bands are particularly useful for the overview of results according to statistical characteristics (gender, age).
- Special analyzes, such as Crosstabs or Mean Considerations. They provide a quick overview and comparison of the most important results.
In large companies with many evaluation units, the number of detail reports requested and produced can reach several hundred. In this case, ISPA consult GmbH offers the in-house developed IRP tool "Interactive Report Program". With this program, you control who receives which report or detailed report when.
(3) Benchmark service
Within the overall or detailed reports there is the possibility of internal and external benchmark comparison.
(4) Open questions
ISPA consult GmbH offers the possibility of recording and evaluating "open questions".