Mr. Grenzebach has been a part of our ISPA team since January 1st, 2022, and focuses on HR & People Analytics, HR process optimization, and HR digitalization. Adhering to the mantra "Work smarter, not harder," he brings over a decade of experience in various operational and strategic HR roles both in corporations and in SMEs.
In collaboration with Mrs. Miklic, Mr. Grenzebach designs custom and practical solutions for our clients in the areas of process optimization, digitalization, and HR controlling and reporting. This includes:
- Development of target-group appropriate reports including key metrics to support our clients' business strategies
- Competent consulting and support on metric-based issues
- Supporting the processing of personal fundamental questions
- Preparation of actual vs planned analysis
- Ensuring process productivity
"I am excited to bring my practical knowledge to the benefit of our clients", says Mr. Grenzebach about his start at ISPA consult GmbH.
Mr. Grenzebach holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics and has been studying a Master's degree in Human Resource Management at the FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management on a part-time basis since the end of 2019.