A multitude of challenges to the company's workforce within and outside the company makes strategic personnel management more and more necessary. Accordingly, the mere management of personnel in the everyday business is less and less sufficient.
The list of strategically relevant challenges as presented by empirical trend research is relatively long. The following are only a few of the most important keywords:
- Demographic change and increasing "War for Talents"
- Globalization of the economy, combined with the increasingly international workforce from different cultures. It is not uncommon for the number of foreign workers in companies to exceed the number of domestic workers
- Increasing digitization in all business and functional areas of enterprises with drastic changes in work requirements and qualifications required
- Value change in the course of the generational change from X to Y and a growing awareness of the work-life balance and health-endangering workloads
- Specific requirements through equality and labor law regulations, e.g. Gender mainstreaming, working time arrangements, employment of temporary workers, minimum wage legislation, etc.
Many companies have embraced these challenges and are actively pursuing strategic human resource management, albeit to varying degrees and with varying degrees of intensity. ISPA consult provides tailor-made support for the implementation of strategic personnel management as well as for quality improvement.